Senior Front End Developer
This job offer is expired
As a Senior Front End Developer, you’ll be in a visible role where you'll be an expert on all things design and front-end development for our leading Superannuation – Acurity. Our products help millions of Australians with life's big decisions from planning for retirement to securing your financial future. Acurity is used by over 40 leading financial organisations with over 4 million superannuation accounts representing more than $250 billion dollars in funds.
- This is a brand new position as the sole Senior Front-End Developer in a talented AGILE team.
- We’re reinventing the way people receive financial advice and you’ll drive the design and feel for our brand new Robo-Advice solution.
- Tools include Bamboo, TeamCity, Git, JIRA, IntelliJ, AWS and Terraform
- As a Senior Front End Developer, you'll be seen as an expert enabling us to build visually impactful products.
- Using your creativity and visual design skills to build highly attractive web applications, creating a first-class experience for our users
- Advise and coach teams on best practice and influence how we approach front-end development and design.
- Mentor junior developers and upskill the team's front end skills
- Own development end to end from gathering requirements, building and presenting mockups through to implementation and testing.
- Career opportunities too as you'll be a central part of a growing development team.
- newly refurbished CBD office which includes collaborative working spaces, games area, Friday quizzes, meditation room, free yearly flu shots and skins checks, bring your kids to work days as well as flexible working opportunities
- Some experience of imaging editing software (Photoshop/GIMP, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with Accessibility, Security, Responsive design, Source control (e.g. GIT/Mercurial)
- Familiarity with frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Ember, Typescript, Aurelia and/or Backbone
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Front End Software Developer, Web Developer, Software Engineer, UI Engineer etc.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with internal staff and clients
We recognize and reward hard work and celebrate our successes over a Friday afternoon drink and at various socials throughout the year. We don't sweat the small stuff either, our dress code is as relaxed as we are. As well as local charity events and initiatives, we hold global days and activities to make the most of our global strength and diversity. This includes a yearly global hackathon! We may be one of the largest financial software providers, but we haven't forgotten our roots; we've kept the entrepreneurial spirit and agility that defined our early years - it's something we continue to look for and admire in our people.
- Subsidized health insurance
- 3 days leave per year to participate in charity initiatives
- Access to various learning and development programs.
- Up to 26 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers) and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.
Want to have a significant impact in one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies? If so please apply – we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity at IRESS. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.