Senior Mobile Application Developer
This job offer is expired
RumbleOn is seeking a Highly Skilled Senior Level Mobile App Developer with React Native experience to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience in development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android and iOS devices, as well as a thorough understanding of React Native core principles.
Technically, we are most interested in your recent React Native and Front End general experience. If you have exceptional problem solving and communication skills, thrive in a fast paced design and development environment, are an innovative thinker, and are dedicated to solving complex challenges, we want to hear from you!
RumbleOn is an internet based marketplace that has completely changed the process of buying, selling, and trading motorcycles. Were a recently established company that is making waves in the industry and we can prove that with our achievement of scoring a spot on the NASDAQ, all in less than a year of operation. We want team members that are eager to dive in and excel. We make things happen and want someone who can make things happen with us.
IMPORTANT: Consultants, remote workers, and H1B candidates need not apply.
- This is a full time position, on site at our office in Irving, TX, not a remote position.
- US Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates.
This person will be responsible for building out our mobile on both Android and iOS app as well as maintaining and developing on going features.
- Design and Build innovative, intuitive and responsive hybrid web application and native app.
- Coding, packaging and deployment, as well as monitoring the app performance and stability.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Investigate issues reported by our teams, determine impact and root cause, and solve them.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to optimize performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Problem solving with a high level of self motivation and initiatives.
What RumbleOn Offers You:
A fun, relaxed, and casual work environment with an AWESOME and SUPPORTIVE TEAM to make the workday a little more enjoyable! Plus...
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision Insurance (RumbleOn pays 100% of employee's medical insurance premium!)
- Extremely Competitive compensation plans commensurate with experience/skill level
- Full time employment- A career, not contract.
- Employee discounts on purchases
- 401K expected second half of 2018
- Stock Option Packages
- Fun Company Events
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- And more
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*·