Senior Front-End Developer - React
This job offer is expired
What you will do
As a Senior Front-End Developer for Catawiki you’ll be part of an agile development team of 50+ developers and will mostly be developing parts of the product that are used by our millions of customers. You will interact with our Back-End, UX, Product Management, Data and Marketing teams (plus Catawiki’s users!) as you develop new functionality to:
- Bring your own ideas to improve the product with an iterative, small-steps approach through A/B testing.
- Collaborate with the designers in your team to develop the best user experience for our customers.
- Work closely with the Back-End Developers in your team to build APIs and improve performance.
- Work in a modern ES6 environment.
- Migrate our not-so-modern jQuery application to React
- Work with the wider Front-End team to help us migrate to Typescript
Who you are
A data-driven Front-End Developer with good communicative skills, and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology (or similar). Naturally, you’ll need to be familiar with the following:
- The quirks of modern and less up to date browsers.
- Responsive design.
- Ideally, experience with Ruby on Rails, React, Typescript SASS and/or HAML, but it is not essential.
Here’s what we can offer you
- A diverse and international team with over 40 different nationalities.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Amsterdam and Assen with an easy-going atmosphere.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of the Catawiki platform.
- An in-house ‘Learning & Development’ team which provides tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth.
- The fun part! Our Activity Committee plan everything from ‘CataFooty’ to International Food Festivals, Friday Drinks, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes and Boot Camps!
- And there’s more! Paid holidays, holiday allowance and a pension plan paid for by Catawiki.