← Back to all jobs
Client Side Developer - Active Secret DoD Clearance
This job offer is expired
Job Duties Include:
- Perform development work in a non-production development environment. A pre-release and/or staging environment that closely matches the production will be used to host applications for user testing and evaluation.
- Provide consulting services and technical support for the creation and maintenance of development and staging environment.
- Test code to assure accuracy, integrity, operation, and completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate documentation and testing of results.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Development experience in HTML5, CSS, JavaSript (JS)
- Experience with JS-based frameworks: JQuery, Node.js, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular2, React, TypeScript, Knockout, Handlebars.js
- Experience with object models: JSON, CSOM, and REST
Education and Certifications:
- Active Secret clearance is required
- Bachelor's degree is preferred