Frontend Web Developer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
You love developing web applications using current technologies. You understand web development as a craft and a process of constant learning and improving.
In our team of experienced developers and DevOps-experts you work on big and complex projects. It makes you smile to write clean and structured code using the right tools for the job. You feel proud when an application you and your team built goes live, changing the life of thousands of users.
About your mission.
As a proud member of one of our agile Scrum teams (squads, as we call it), you develop the frontend of complex web applications:
- Implementing beautiful and functional HTML5 web frontends (in cooperation with your UX design teammates)
- Using modern JS frontend frameworks like React.js
- Using HTML5 and CSS3 with preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Using APIs provided by your backend teammates
What we require.
We carefully select the people that join Incloud. We do not only look for software craftsmanship, but also for a social fit. We hire for attitude and potential. We want to see that you love what you do. At the same time, we know that we apply for you as well.
- A degreee in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Solid basic developer knowledge: from Git to MVC over HTTP to JSON
- Fluent English (we provide you with German courses during your onboarding)
- Willingness to immigrate to Darmstadt (Germany) to work in our offices here.
What we hope for.
The following skills are optional, but we are very happy if you have them.
- Experience in developing web backends with PHP and Node.js - if you want to go full stack, go for it!
- DevOps-Experience with technologies like Docker & Kubernetes
- Fluent German
Joining Incloud is a great way to get a foothold in Germany. We offer professional relocation services to make it as easy as possible for you to join the team:
- Professional relocation and immigration management to get a work permit / EU blue card
- German courses during your onboarding
- Great social integration with the nicest team in town and people just your age.
In the beginning, communicating in english is okay. We enforce german courses as the main company language (and the language of the clients) is german. We believe that for real integration it is very beneficial to speak the local language fluently.