← Back to all jobs
Senior React Developer
The React developer will be engaged in a range of web and native application development including:
- Large-scale web application development with ReactJS
- Develop iOS and Android applications with React Native
Skills & Requirements
At Mercury you will:
- Build modular React components with directives and ES2017, ES2016, ES6 and whatever they call it next
- Work with a full team following GitFlow with regular pull requests and continuous deployment pipelines
- Write RESTful API specs for back end devs to construct or for you to construct with Node.JS
- Deploy solutions to the cloud including Azure and AWS
Proficiency and comfort on Agile teams (specifically, Scrum with 2 week sprints) will be a major plus for this position.
What Kind of Projects Will You Work On?
- Web, native mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast's fastest growing commercial real estate firms
- React applications for publicly-traded consumer products company
- Single page applications for dominant regional logistics firm
- iOS and Android applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
How to Know If You're A Fit
If any of the following excites you, we definitely want to talk to you!
Mercury is a distributed workforce with developers and designers located throughout the United States. We are open to applicants located anywhere in the continental United States (we fine all team members being within 3 time zones of each other best for collaboration) and also Tampa-based developers.
or subscribe to receive react jobs in your e-mail
More remote react jobs
Lead Developer (Remote) PayrollPanda
Remote React Native Front-end Software Developer Optimile NV
Lead front-end engineer Sterblue
React Developer - Remote Toptal