Lead Frontend Engineer
This job offer is expired
Here at Sysdig, we’re what you might call container-obsessed. It starts with our unique technology, which listens to the heart of the operating system to surface the deepest data with the least overhead. From there, we’ve created the first-ever Container Intelligence Platform, which proactively uncovers issues before they manifest, and allows for deep digging to solve the most complex problems.
Sysdig is the leading monitoring, visibility, and security company for modern enterprises using container and container orchestration technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes. Customers use our products to recognize and prevent attacks, to ensure their applications are working as expected, and to record application behavior for later playback and study.
Sysdig is hiring a Lead Frontend Engineer to work on our Sysdig Container Intelligence Platform- Sysdig Monitor and Sysdig Secure. As a Lead Frontend Engineer, you will collaborate with our product management, design, and backend teams, to create the workflows that customers use to explore their data, configure their desired policies, and correlate events. Your work on the UI will empower customers to uncover and research anomalous behavior and to coordinate with their teams on security incidents. You will be part of a team that works on Data Visualization strategies.
- Architect, implement, and support features in the Sysdig product.
- Provide technical expertise on feature implementation and architecture for the UI team.
- Maintain and improve quality via mentoring, code reviews, and by improving testing processes.
- Collaborate with the product and design teams to plan and design features.
- Coordinate with other UI leads at Sysdig on shared components and frontend architecture.
- Foster an environment that elevates the team and promotes professional growth.
- Prior experience building, shipping, and maintaining Web applications
- Experience building Web applications with React (preferred), Ember, or Angular
- Prior experience as a technical lead for a team
- Experience creating and maintaining unit tests
- Experience with cloud infrastructure preferred
- Experience with Data visualization is a plus
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Desk and tech setup of your choice (for wherever you work)
- IRA with company matching up to 3% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Free weekly team lunches and delicious snacks every day of the week
- Free monthly house cleaning servicejasv