Frontend developer with an eye for design
This job offer is expired
Working at Uselab often entails complex challenges rather than simple, straightforward projects; the bar is high. You will work on projects as part of a multidisciplinary scrum team (scrum master, designers and other developers) to deliver spectacular solutions. For example, the Red Dot award-winning Vaarwater app of Waternet.
We are seeking some one with the following qualities
- Familiair with mobile first development with Bootstrap
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Familiarity with SEO, HTML standards and web guidelines
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Photoshop
- An eye for detail, feeling for design and affinity for creating a good user experience
- Good communication skills
- Higher vocational or university education, or equivalent ability
- Good command of the English (and/or Dutch) languages, both written and oral
What we offer
Uselab offers interesting work in a growing company with an informal working environment. Your colleagues are young and ambitious. We offer a salary in line with market rates for a 37.5-hour working week and attractive employment terms (pension, reimbursement of travel expenses, lunch). There are ample opportunities for professional development and for expanding and deepening your knowledge. For example, in the field of mobile apps. However, it is not all about work. On Friday afternoons, we enjoy a sociable drink and in summer, we cause a stir touring the canals with our Uselab boat. See our Facebook page for more information.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you! Send your CV with a supporting statement and a link to your portfolio, if you have one. We will let you know promptly whether you have been invited to an interview. If you have any queries, please contact Marjolein Gieling on 020 5309666.
No recruitment agencies please.