This job offer is expired
As a front-end web developer, you will be part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of our user facing platforms that are used by hundreds of thousands of customers.
Our development strategy is agile, and we do code rollouts on a continuous basis. As well as working independently, you will also be responsible for making technical decisions within a team and across teams. You will interact with our Back-End, UX/UI, Product Management, Marketing and other internal teams as you develop new functionality to.
Next to that you will
- Select new tools and technologies together with the development team;
- Provide hands on technical expertise;
- Propose creative solutions for web platforms used by hundreds of thousands of customers;
- Develop complex fully responsive trading tools;
- Improve existing and drive new features from design board to production;
- Collaborate with product owners, UX designers, and other stakeholders;
- Constantly improve quality of codebase, flexibility of the development ecosystem, and capacity of the team.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Informatics or similar;
- 3+ years of solid experience;
- Recent experience building rich front ends for web-based (trading)applications;
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, WebSockets, and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies for mobile devices is an advantage;
- Team player;
- Willing to relocate to Amsterdam;
- Affinity with financial markets is a plus.