Full Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
As Full Stack Developer in our Professional Services team, you will
- become an expert in implementing large-scale web applications using BloomReach Digital Experience Platform, BloomReach Experience;
- support partners and customers across Europe developing highly trafficked websites, web shops and other digital experiences;
- use our platform, with Java as the main programming language, along with Spring and other open source technologies;
- work on multiple projects, for multiple customers in parallel, occasionally working with customers and partners on-site;
- participate in architectural decisions and advise our customers and partners, together with solution architects;
- work with smart and innovative customers and partners throughout Europe (focus on Benelux / DACH / UK) and become the go-to expert for anything back-end related;
- develop and improve addons and plugins for our Digital Experience Platform (DXP) platform.
The ideal candidate
- Has a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in IT;
- Has experience defining and integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Has knowledge, or an interest in deepening that knowledge, of Java, common Java libraries frameworks, integration patterns frameworks and build tools (Java, Spring, Maven);
- Has strong hands-on programming skills, and creates smart and beautiful code;
- Enjoys travelling Europe in a business context and building relationships with developers at our customers and partners;
- Gets energized by sharing best practices with fellow developers which is present on your Github account and blog on Software;
- Has a good grasp on both verbal and written English - we've adopted English as our working language.
You're a person who likes to learn on the job and is ready to dive in. Your first months will include product and company training in our Amsterdam office, as well as directly joining implementation teams, involvement in our large accounts in the region. Depending on your projects, you can expect a mix of working out of our Amsterdam office and on customer/partner locations. For international implementations, expect to travel up to 20% of the time.
What we offer
- Competitive salary (including a yearly discretionary bonus).
- BloomReach stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Lease bike or fully reimbursed public transport travel expenses
- Bi-weekly massages
- Strong focus on your development
- Water gun fights, ski trips, summer parties, table football, bring your pet to work day, etc.
You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.