← Back to all jobs
DAPP Developer (Solidity)
This job offer is expired
- Experience with Solidity and Ethereum
- Experience with Node.js or client-side JS
- Experience working with RESTful apps (React would be perfect)
- Source Control Management (preferably Git/GitHub).
- Experience with other blockchains would be a great plus (NEO, BitShares, EOS, Nano)
- Build and maintain DAPPs
- Integrate DAPPs with exiting JS code
- Write production-ready supportable code.
- Partner with our front-end team to design and plan how client applications will consume data from our backend APIs.
- You are selfdisciplined and able to work remotely. You can set up and maintain a development environment yourself (with the help of the team), as well as maintain existing systems.
- You are able to build, test and help deploy committed code.
- Work as part of the engineering team that embraces collaborative working.
More remote react jobs
Software Developer Norwegian Block Exchange AS
React Native Developer X-Team