This job offer is expired
Addcode.io is one of YLD's sister companies focusing on a portfolio that includes international teams covering an array of products from Retail, Mobile Applications, Search Engines, eCommerce & Payment, B2B solutions alongside Back-Office and Post Sales systems.
Each team will be responsible for the roadmap, prioritisation, design, delivery and support of the systems related to each initiative.
Additionally you'll be one of the first to join our department you’ll be also working alongside with a client teams who are highly skilled product team, building and delivering software. You’ll also get an opportunity to continuously improve our capabilities and processes. We encourage our technical staff to blog about technical innovation the company engineering blog and to contribute code to the open source community.
About The Role
You will work on our clients product - Trainline - predominately using React and Redux (although we’re not confined to only use these and will work with the most suitable tools).
An Addcode.io Software Engineer is a highly-skilled developer who exemplifies the highest standard in software engineering and enjoys sharing their knowledge and experience with others. Your desire to acquire new skills and knowledge will be fueled by the team around you.
It would be great if you have experience with React as it’s the main frontend framework we use.
Pair programming, continuous delivery, test driven development, and incremental design should be second nature to you.
You have a real passion for problem solving, you are an active learner and get excited by sharing knowledge and working collaboratively with those around you.
- Experience in frontend development (Preferably React and Redux)
- Experience with Typescript will be considered a plus
- A strong focus on continuous integration and delivery
- Strong focus in testing, experience with the latest tools
- Building high-performance and scalable applications
- Experience with Webpack and NPM
- Familiarity with performance monitoring tools
- You can keep a cool-head when debugging production issues
- An understanding of back-end architecture would be preferable.