Senior Frontend Developer
This job offer is expired
Dont just dream about Whats Next build it!
Nexient specializes in bringing a Product Mindset to our work, using small, nimble teams, Agile thinking and other techniques from product development to build great custom software people love to use.
And as Americas leading 100% US, 100% Agile software services partner, were building it here instead of sending tech jobs offshore.
People are noticing.
Our clients include some of Americas favorite brands in retail, healthcare, financial services and more but also some very cool product companies you may not have heard of yet. Were recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor, HfS Hot Vendor and the only 100% US tech company in the Worlds Top 100 Outsourcers. You might have read about us in The New York Times.
- Silicon Valley innovation (through our Bay Area innovation hub, and network of startups and emerging technology partners)
- Scalable, Midwest delivery (with 65+ Agile teams in high talent cities like Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Onsite collaboration (with product managers and other key roles working face-to-face with client teams around the country)
Role: Senior Front-end developer
Role And Responsibilities
In this role, you will be a critical member of the team building foundational services for our web platform. You'll support and extend running applications & design and develop new applications. You'll be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for every part of our infrastructure. Overall knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is expected. You will be working in an agile environment.
- At least 10+ years of Front-End development for Consumer facing websites.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and web-oriented architectures
BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
Besides the Scrum ceremonies (Iteration Planning, Retrospectives, Showcases, Design Sessions), the bulk of your time will be spend writing code
- Ability to function with multiple and changing priorities
- The ability to work independently and be resourceful