Senior Front-End Developer
At Perficient youll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And youll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the worlds biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Were proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Front-End Developer. The Microsoft National Business Unit has hub offices in Atlanta, Chicago, and Irvine, but this position can be based anywhere in the U.S.
- Represent Perficient professionally in both client and team situations
- Instill confidence in Perficients skills and ability to deliver
- Gain an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each of our engagements to facilitate both communications and the most appropriate solution design
- Collaborative design and development of the appropriate solution
- Detailed design, development and unit / integration testing utilizing the appropriate methodologies, technology and tools
- Practice strong configuration management and version control
- Contribute to the production of client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote client satisfaction
- Demonstrate respect for and responsiveness to our clients and colleagues
- Ability to work independently with a focus on first-time quality without requiring excessive review by more senior team members
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- ledge of current technologies and application software development 5+ y
- ears of experience in development. Exce
- llent oral and written communication skills Stro
- ng interpersonal and teamwork skills Must
- be flexible to new situations and challenges Stro
- ng consulting and communication skills. Abil
- ity to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions. Unde
- rgraduate or graduate college degree (BS, BA, MBA, etc.) desired Stro
- ng presentation skills desired with the ability to explain technical considerations, trade-offs and recommendations to both technical and non-technical client representatives HTML
- HTML5 support and testing for legacy browsers (including legacy IE)
- Semantic naming
- Preprocessors: Sass/LESS
- Properly structured with appropriate semantic and content independent naming structures
- Layered and clean targeting
- Implementation of single-source responsive design
- Transpilation for legacy browsers
- Ability to process client/server interactions using defined schemas such as JSON API and GraphQL
- React/Redux or Angular, preferably both
- Build systems: webpack preferred, gulp required
- Proper use of Node build tools and their role in the software deployment life cycle
- Automation of front-end builds and
- Yeoman for project generation and ability to write custom generators if needed
- Software engineering
- Understanding of the MVC/MVVM software patterns
- Understanding of Sitecore data architecture and component-based design
- Microsoft stack
- Familiarity of Visual Studio and working with the Visual Studio toolset including builds, local deployments, and the IIS web stack
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC and Razor views
- Familiarity with a distributed source control system such as Git
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?