Sr. Software Engineer
Are you driven to create? Do you dream of working on a product focused team that collaborates to rapidly and reliably deliver solutions? Do you want to be part of a culture that embraces challenge, but also believes we should enjoy coming to work each day? Then take the red pill and come join Bluebeam Engineering!
Our engineers develop intuitive applications that revolutionize how people collaborate and share data in real time. As part of the Bluebeam team, you will use your expertise to design and develop customer centric applications. You will work in a fast-paced environment where product delivery cycles are measured in weeks rather than months and years. We work as cross-functional teams, where product, design and engineering collaborate to deliver solutions that make a difference every day for our users.
Specifically, Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to expand our development team for the newly announced Atlas platform. The mission of Atlas is to make finding and navigating information on construction sites as easy as searching a local coffee shop in our daily lives. Atlas, which is currently available via web, iOS and Android, features a map-centric interface where tasks, drone-imagery, schematics, GPS data and more are aligned by their real-world location. We believe in bringing consumer-quality experience to business apps.
If youre looking for a career where you can develop solutions that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the worlds largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a passion for what we do. We take our work seriously, but we dont take ourselves too seriously. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What Youll Do
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders to produce high-quality solutions
- Assist in the design, discovery and delivery of the newly announced Atlas platform.
- Work with cloud, web and mobile technologies to enable a new paradigm of information management for the large Bluebeam customer base in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries.
- Implement best practices and innovate to increase our ability to rapidly and reliably deliver solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Proven web development experience working with Node.js, Go, AngularJS, React, or equivalent tools and frameworks.
- Experience designing, developing and documenting APIs
- Experience using agile and TDD methodologies
- Experience developing large features in a Continuous Deployment environment
- Expertise in integrating new features into and alongside existing services
- Most importantly, a passion for improving your skills and codebase
- Experience with mobile solutions such as Cordova or React Native
- Familiarity with WebGL or OpenGL
- Experience working with cloud-based services and working with microservice architectures.
- Experience interfacing with AWS services: DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, Lambda
- Exposure to GIS or web mapping tools
- The drive to help elevate a new product to the next level
- Bluebeam Atlas: https://youtu.be/0tbprku68eM?t=8s
- Bluebeam Revu: http://www.bluebeam.com/us/products/revu/
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip youve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.