Frontend Developer (React)
Would you like to…
- play an important role in our multinational agile software development team?
- use new technologies and solve thrilling development tasks?
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers?
- write clean and reusable code with page performance in mind?
- deliver a rich, engaging and unmatched user experience?
- continuously update and expand the existing product?
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization?
- Several years of frontend development experience
- Extensive knowledge about React and Redux concept
- Experience in testing frameworks and writing tests
- Knowledge about npm packages, webpack, nodejs and app deployment
- Experience with RESTful API design would be a plus
- Experience with other languages (Java, PHP ...) would be a plus
- Good knowledge of design patterns and programming best practices would be a plus
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.