This job offer is expired
We are looking for a CTO to join the management team. The focus will be product management, but you’ll also be hands-on coding with the team. You’ll be a confident leader, with an in-depth knowledge of technology and sharp communication knowing how to direct the internal and off-shore teams.
We would expect you to come with experience of building in a delivery process and structure, without an ego, while being happy to code with the team. Chemistry with founders and the wider founding team is essential.
Ideally, you’ll come with a proven track record in a startup environment, experience building a marketplace platform.
- Represent the company in front of tech team candidates & making hiring decisions
- Own the entire development lifecycle, from requirements to delivery and operation
- Oversee technology performance & security metrics
- Track, analyse & approve system architecture changes
- Contribute ideas and influence business-wide solution architecture
- Presentation of tech-related subjects in company-wide meetings
- Create platform capability presentations and roadmaps
- Creative problem solver willing to convert ideas into technical solutions
We're currently using a tuned-up MVP and now in the process of building a proper version 1 from scratch while maintaining the current codebase to ensure we're servicing our clients and students.
Our tech stack is; React, React Native, Redux, Node.js, Jest/Enzyme, Firebase, Google Cloud.
Join us on our mission to create an on-demand global workforce, powered by university students. At the touch of a button, you can get work or get work done. Stint removes the need for students to disrupt their University life, yet still being able to earn without the commitment of a part-time or full-time job.
Our employers have the power of a trusted network of students, delivered by our app. Ready to work, when needed. Stint take care of the rest.
Week on week we’re growing, with more students and employers joining Stint. Our team is full of passionate and enthusiastic people who live and breathe the brand. Stint has all the foundations to be a very successful business. We have a lot of product market fit, an exciting sales pipeline and a strong runway to execute.