Frontend Developer (React/CSS)
This job offer is expired
About this position
We are looking for a frontend developer to contribute to the design, development and ongoing improvement of both internal and customer-facing MadeComfy applications. You will be working on React and Redux apps along with GatsbyJs websites.
We build products that empower both our customers and the MadeComfy team. This role will focus on our entire business. You will get the chance to work on every part of our platforms from customer interactions to date visualisation.
Key areas of responsibility
- You write clean, modern code and deliver it to customers and partners promptly.
- You monitor and analyse the success of features you deliver to production via analytics and customer feedback.
- You write tests to ensure that the code you write will not negatively impact the user experience.
- You document code, systems and processes.
- You contribute new ideas to the tech stack and tech roadmap.
- You will work in a collaborative, agile team as a key contributor.
Key skills and experience
- Experience writing static sites and single-page applications.
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Experience in designing and implementing APIs collaboratively.
- An understanding of UX and what it takes to produce a high-quality customer experience.
- A solid grasp of testing.
- A willingness and the commitment to learn new things.
- Be a self-motivated, open communicator.
- Join a fast growing, multi-awarded start-up and be part of the success.
- We give you the flexibility, capability and environment to build your future.
- We are more than just a job.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today and let us know what you can bring to make this role a success.
This role requires you to be eligible to work in Australia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate by race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.