Fullstack developer with React JS
This job offer is expired
Position: Fullstack Developer
Location: Detroit, MI
Contract: 1-2 years, in person or skype interview.
- 2-3 years of back bone.js - MUST
- At least 2-3 yrs experience with Reactjs, webpack or other build tools and configuration - MUST
- 2-3 yrs of J2ee, Spring, web services and RESTful API implementation and consumption - MUST
- Idea about content management solutions and a year of experience with it. - MUST
What resource will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with back bone.js
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for bench marking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, Clearcase, SVN)
- Experience in Full Software Development LifeCycle.
Contact person: Santosh Nanda - [email protected] - 312-612-2269
OpenLogix Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OpenLogix does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.