Join us (Requirements)
- Significant hands-on software development experience. Typically 10+ years
- Responsible for translating business requirements into systems qualities and thence into repeatable design strategies and patterns that enable those qualities (e.g. adaptability, scalability, availability, non-repudiation, reusability, etc.)
- Responsible for defining opportunities for integration, library/tool/framework selection, specifying the shared data & code resources, defining the interfaces and data-flows, and monitoring the success of said integration.
- Compiled or designed architectural models of current and proposed systems for use internally and/or in conjunction with Technology PartnersExperience with agile development practices.
- Experienced in React.JS, Node.JS, TypeScript, or like ecosystemsExperience with Functional Programming and/or reactive programmingFront-end build system such as webpack.
- Front-end testing units such as Mocha or Jasmine]
- Experience constructing systems by composing smaller components. The breadth could include: SOA, REST, Microservices.
- Experience managing data. The breadth could include: design of database schema read/write design trade-off decisions use of NoSQL stores for appropriate use cases design of transaction boundaries systems that trade-off mutable state vs. immutable facts