This job offer is expired
Technical Lead / Sr. Software Engineer React or Angular, Node, SaaS for Healthcare Company
An impactful player/coach role involving technical team leadership, architecture, design, and development. See your work in production. New position based on growth.
Why should I apply here?
- 7-year-old firm in the medical wellness industry with 300+ clients
- Revenue grew by 100% in 2018, expected to grow at least 50% in 2019
- Strong and transparent executive team with a history of past successes
- 50+ employees at their headquarters in North Dallas
- Impactful role with a chance to see your work in production
What will I be doing?
- Leading a team of Software Developers (3-5 members)
- Full-stack development working with React and Node
- Architecting, designing, and developing a new platform
- Collaborating with the engineering team to come up with strategic solutions
- Building tiered web applications
- Owning, tracking, and resolving software-related incidents
- Quickly diagnosing problems and employing preventative measures
- Reviewing and analyzing existing systems and suggesting improvements
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience focused on tiered web applications
- Background developing RESTful services using Node.js, Express, and Knex.js
- Background developing applications and services using databases such as Postgres, MySQL, and MS SQL Server
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining Node.js software in Linux/Unix environments
- Familiarity with object-oriented design, microservices architecture, and federated architecture
- Ability to lead other software developers in an Agile/Scrum team
Location: Dallas, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 110 130k