Senior React Developer
This job offer is expired
At Perficient youll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And youll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the worlds biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Were proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior React Developer in multiple office locations.
As a Senior React Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of complex and business critical Information Technology solutions using React, NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Write code for the most complex system designs and provides consultative guidance on project with extensive size, scope and risk. Write programs that span platforms. Code to and/or create RESTful APIs
- Develops micro services and has extensive experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2, Clustering, other tools and technologies for developing a scalable application.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers.
- "Scope" time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Able to debug most program errors.
- Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle. Document what must be migrated. Often requires more coordination points for transitioning systems. Document what must be migrated / file properties
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 5 years of application development experience.
- At least 2 years of experience and proficiency in developing application using React, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB and has extensive experience is designing developing micro services.
- Good understanding of micro services architecture
- Working experience using GitLab, Jenkins, PM2 and similar tools and technologies
- bachelors degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Expert level experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Experience developing web-based user interface for business applications
- Integration experience using web services - SOAP and/or REST.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?