Software Engineering Lead
This job offer is expired
You’ll be working as software engineering lead with our multi-disciplinary team, including service design, backend and frontend developers and QA. The responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of currently 8 software engineers in the continuous development of Zendy.
- Contributing to architectural design and hands-on development of core, foundational technology and services.
- Coach and support the team-members to grow in a well-rounded manner (technical and nontechnical).
- Work closely with the management team in order to make sure that the development is aligned the overall company goals and plans.
- Define and follow-up on performance metrics for the product and process with the team to continuously improve the development process and ensure high quality code, high velocity and that the product solves real customer problems.
- Ability to plan and budget expansion based on market requirements.
- Support the recruitment process as we expand the team in the future.
- Ensure technical incidents are investigated, resolved, and learnt from in order to continuously improve the services and internal working practices.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience of leading a partly remote development team.
- Experience of driving a creative and productive work environment and contributing to an energized business culture. Experience of working in a technology start-up company is a plus.
- Good understanding of latest technologies and the ability to adapt based on product requirements.
- Strong communication skills with ability to identify and articulate complex business and technical challenges and ensure alignment of all internal stakeholders around the path forward.
- Excellent English oral and written language skills are mandatory. Further language skills are a plus.
Core Technology Stack
- Backend - NodeJS
- Frontend - ReactJS / Redux
- Database - Postgres, MongoDB + Metabase
- AWS Cloud services
- CI & CD – Jenkins
- DevOps – Kubernetes