Front End Engineer
This job offer is expired
Kumparan is an Indonesian based news platform aiming to redefine the digital media industry in Indonesia, creating a platform where journalists and audience interact, crowdsourcing made possible, and user involvement valued.
We also happen to be the fastest growing non-partisan media platform in Indonesia. In less than a year, Kumparan has grown to 15 million monthly active users. We are on track to capture a significant portion of Internet users of Indonesia by the end of the year.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the Front-end or Client side of our web applications.
If you have great a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Front-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Experience working with React and Nodejs
- Experience working as Frontend developer
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern (i.e. Redux etc.)
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Unit Testing with Mocha or Jest
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Knowledge working with versioning tools such as (Git)
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- Private Health Insurance
- THR (13th Salary)
- Anniversary Join Date (14th Salary)