Senior Web Developer (React, Node.js, GraphQL)
This job offer is expired
Shpock is a mobile marketplace that brings millions of private buyers and sellers and local businesses together. The categories range from electronics, fashion and furniture to specialised interests such as cars and property.
Shpock has more than 10 million active users and over 2 billion page impressions. These numbers and regular #1 rankings in the App & Google Play Store make Shpock one of Europe’s most dominant shopping apps.
What you will do:
- Develop modern and user-friendly websites (main Shpock website and related subsites)
- You will regularly evaluate and test new and emerging technologies to ensure the faster implementation of features
- Together with your team you will write code that is used by millions of users
- Work on bug fixing and improving web application performance
- In every task you have the possibility to bring in your own ideas and thereby shape Shpock
Who are we looking for?
- You have 4+ years experience in professional web development
- You are an all-rounder, with expert knowledge of how web works
- Knowledge of GraphQL and past use of REST APIs are a plus
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- You have experience in working on high traffic websites and a common understanding of web & mobile applications and current trends
- You are eager to (self) learn new things
- You quickly find new solutions based on requirements
- You have experience with test driven development
- You are a team player with good written and spoken English skills