Senior Web Engineer
As a Senior Web Engineer, you will work closely with product design and engineering team to revamp, redesign and rebuild the next evolution of our user community on the web.
• Develop features and user experience for our web presence.
• Implement awesome user interfaces that will be used by millions of users.
• Maintain and improve existing code.
• Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems and optimize performance.
• Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams such as Mobile teams, Audio/Video team, Platform team, and Operations team.
• Work closely with Product and Project managers to ensure alignment of feature development and releases.
• 2+ years’ experience in developing large websites and complex client-side implementations • Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science
• Backend knowledge: Rails, MySQL, Redis is good to know or willing to learn it as we go
• AngularJS, Backbone, jQuery, and SASS are used in legacy subsystems. Familiarity is plus but not required.
• Basic knowledge of HTTP(S), TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP
• Self-starter, strong sense of ownership
• Fun, positive attitude
• Great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration
Would be a plus
• Prefer experience with responsive design, grid systems, deferred loading schemes, jank-free animation rendering
• Ability to integrate with a wide spectrum of backend technologies and services
• Feels comfortable in Unix/Linux environment
• Good sense of scalability and security
• Flexible, cross-functional, outstanding learner. Ready, willing, and able to jump into any conquer any challenge at this crazy startup
• Passion for music, games, social experiences