Frontend Engineer - React (f/m/d)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation of online food-delivery platforms around the world.
We’re truly an international organization, with teams in over 40 countries and 80+ nationalities represented in our Berlin office alone.
DeliveryTech has played an instrumental role in the phenomenal growth of our platform.
Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with an online search for food and ending with a delicious meal arriving at your doorstep.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
What’s on the menu?
- Building the most efficient global Logistics platform for on-demand food delivery, bleeding edge technical stack (ES6, React + Redux, Webpack).
- Implement new features and improve user experience of existing solutions.
- Be data-driven, analyze impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or 5+ years overall professional web application development experience.
- Proficient in React, knowledge of a modern React stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
- Experience with different testing approaches.
- Experience with rendering large and complex datasets.
- Interest in data visualization.
- You will have opportunities to participate in any related backend development and grow your skills if you are interested.
- Interest in new web technologies.
- A well-structured way of working and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Understanding principles of component-driven architecture.
- Experience with end-to-end testing is a plus.
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
- Every Friday we have a team integration, when we just stop working earlier, grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
- Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!
Are you the missing ingredient?
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Find our stack here.Apply now