Frontend Engineer (m/f)
Join the Smallpdf team to develop the first PDF software people actually like!
We are growing fast, with over 15 million monthly users who love our product. By combining our passions for design, engineering, and business, we want to become the most used and loved PDF software in the world.
Our team enjoys open-source, adopting the latest technologies and solving tricky frontend challenges to create outstanding user interfaces. As a Frontend Engineer at Smallpdf, you will work closely with the team to improve and extend our product.
What you will do:
- Team up with our designers and developers to create great user experiences and reliable interfaces
- Work closely with our team to tie the front-end to our back-end infrastructure
- Implement new features and improve existing ones
We use the latest technologies, including:
Check our stack via https://stackshare.io/smallpdf/frontend
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in developing web-based user interfaces
- An obsession for interactions, animations, and visual details
- CSS, TDD, Git and Linux experience
- Experience with React is a plus
- Can excel independently and have a sense of ownership for your own work
- Fluent English
- Based in Zurich or willing to relocate
- Swiss or EU passport holder (or other permits that allow you to work in Switzerland)
What we offer:
- The chance to personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to solve tricky frontend challenges using modern technologies
- Help to grow a product that is loved and used by millions of users
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team that pushes boundaries
- Fun company events, such as snowshoe hikes in the Swiss Alps, wake-surfing on lake Zurich, after work BBQs and more!
- Regular Hack Days to challenge yourself
- Nice rooftop office in central Zurich
Sounds interesting? We'd love to receive your application today! Please apply via https://www.workable.com/j/D576101D56
By sending your application you allow Smallpdf to handle and store your data.