Senior Full Stack Developer - .NET, React.js
This job offer is expired
Do you thrive on the exploration of new technologies? Have you found joy in diving deep into an unfamiliar environment and technology and squeezing productive work out of it? Do you like to trade knowledge with others in diverse areas of expertise? How would you like to be part of a company that values experimentation and offers the opportunity to explore dozens of technologies in your daily work?
Workstate is looking for solid senior level developers with a desire to learn and who have current experience with the .NET Framework and strong front-end skills with React.js and/or other common frameworks. If you have a bunch of SPAs under your belt, knowledge of caching, and other necessities for high traffic commercial websites, you might be who we're looking for.
You will work in a close-knit team based environment that promotes quality, personal development, and work-life balance above short-term profit. This is aided by a clear path for advancement that results in low turn-over for greater continuity.
This position is with our Columbus, OH office. We are located across from the North Market and close to Short North and Downtown / Arena District lunch and entertainment options. We have a team lunch every Friday where we share what we've been working on throughout the week and discuss new technology, tools and techniques that excite us.
This position is only available to US residents based in the continental US who are eligible to work for any employer without visa sponsorship or transfer.
- Overall 4+ years of enterprise-level application development experience
- 2+ years production experience with the .NET framework
- Strong knowledge of front-end build toolchain components like Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Sass, linters, Typescript, Coffeescript, etc.
- Strong knowledge of server caching for performance
- Understanding of MVC, IoC and other common design patterns
- Experience using agile development methodologies
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers, serverless architecture and other cloud-forward patterns are a plus
- Outstanding software development skills
- Testing / debugging
- Good written and verbal communication, including with non-technical people
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies on the fly, as they become needed
- The ability and interest to learn is one of our most desired attributes in a candidate. If you can demonstrate an aptitude to dig in up to your elbows and build experience in new technologies as you deliver projects utilizing those technologies successfully, your application will move to the top of the pile.