(Senior) Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
As a Frontend Developer (f/m/d), you will be part of one of our autonomous agile teams. You will develop new smaller, focused websites from the current monolith which we're decoupling from both backend and frontend sides.
- You will support us in making everything possible static. It’s effective, it’s fast, it scales... If you think otherwise: challenge accepted. Convince us!
- You will have lots of opportunities to have fun with the tech and grow your skills. Our Frontend Guild gets together weekly to discuss the status quo and where to take things next. We also update our TechRadar to shape up our stack and our skills.
- The "Adopt" ring of our TechRadar currently features: ES6+ Modules, Next.js, React, TypeScript, CSS Modules, Jest, Cypress.io, AWS, Travis, and DroneCI, and a design system is in the works.
- You will use Contentful or our own internal APIs (RESTful or JSON API) as our data sources.
- You will dedicate part of your time to improving yourself and learn new things.
- You are proactive, curious, and pragmatic.
- You write clean, maintainable code.
- You value pair programming.
- You know when and how to slice up big user stories.
- You want to be part of a motivated, open-minded, and friendly team; you will make mistakes, as will your team, which we will all learn from.
- You are fluent in English.
More than a Job:
- Your personal and professional development is important to us. We support you on that with:
- internal training as well as the opportunity to travel to conferences.
- bi-weekly Personal Development Days to focus on the things you are enthusiastic about.
- an internal mentorship program.
- We have supportive schedules with:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- Push your ideas and visions in our quarterly Hackathons. Several projects presented there have been put into production… plus it’s just fun.
- We strive to provide a dynamic, ego-free, and highly collaborative culture where open and honest feedback is valued.
- Working with us also comes with the usual perks: Table Tennis, free beverages, Friday after-work cocktails/beers, regular team events, and more.
- Most important: we have an awesome, diverse team where everyone is different in their own way. This comes with tons of knowledge and experience, and you can be a part of that.