Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
foodora - bringing good food into your everyday!
foodora is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in 17 countries around the globe. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favorite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bicycle couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We're currently expanding through Europe, Asia, Canada and we are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team. Not only do we want to bring quality food to customers around the world, we also want to redefine delivery food to include the very best meals from beloved local restaurants.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Frontend Engineer for our Berlin HQ!
What's on the menu?
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables within autonomous teams.
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Take part in architectural decision making.
- Understanding development lifecycle and working closely in cross functional and international team.
What do you bring to the table?
- Experience with unit/functional testing.
- Experience with ReactJS is advantage.
- Experience with SPA development, build tools like webpack and gulp
- Knowledge of one other backend environment/technology except NodeJS.
- Fluent English language skills.
What do we feed you with?
A modern office in the heart of Berlin, close to amazing restaurants and bars. Inside the walls of this office you’ll find:
- An empowering, agile working environment.
- Working on application with millions of users every month, across 20+ countries.
- Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business.
- Working with modern tech stack with micro-frontend architecture, ReactJS, Typescript and other top technologies.
- Friendly environment and possibility to work with talented and skilled people from all around the world.
- Monthly corporate discount for foodora!
More information about what we are doing can be found on our tech blog, so check it out!Apply now