Web Developer II
This job offer is expired
As a Web Developer II for Domino's New Store Development team, you'll serve as a primary front-end resource to a new in-store Point of Sale system that Domino's stores use around the world! You'll ideally have mastered the most-often used features of the programming language, its core library, commonly used 3rd party libraries, and commonly used code management and build tooling. Additionally, you're able to mentor less experienced Web Developers in the team's practices and idioms, including the reason behind them, as well as provide meaningful commentary on the implementation of the developer's code.
You'll be expected to develop a medium set of defined, inter-related classes, articulate why the code and application they are working on are designed the way they are and be able to provide some instructive feedback to newer developers through code reviews.
Here's what your day-day would look like:
- Ensure appropriate semantic tagging within the HTML and CSS.
- Work with QA to develop good, comprehensive functional tests.
- Research, trial, and recommend new web and mobile technologies that can improve development quality/efficiency or improve user interface.
- Has the ability to rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Work with business analysts, user experience developers, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks.
- Review code and provide feedback to developers on ways to improve code quality, clarity, and performance.
- Review tests and provides feedback on ways to improve general code coverage, positive and negative test cases, and data management.
- Instruct developers in group standards and practices.
- Describe and instruct developers in the team's build, test, and deployment infrastructure.
- Experience building responsive web and mobile applications using modern frameworks such React, Backbone, Angular. Experience with single-page apps preferred.
- Experience with front-end build, debug, and profiling tools (e.g., webpack, Grunt, Chrome Developer Tools)
- Excellent team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers