This job offer is expired
- Develop new user-facing features using the React library.
- Build reusable, clean code with performance and simplicity in mind.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science
- Experience with managing mobile responsive, complex Single Page Applications (SPA) and Progressive Web Applications (PWA).
- Strong understanding of React library best practices and conventions.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.