Senior Software Engineer (m/f/x) React/NodeJS
This job offer is expired
Capmo is a fast growing Munich based start-up with the ambitious goal to digitize the construction industry. We offer architects and engineers an intuitive SaaS tool to automate repetitive and error-prone tasks in their daily work. Capmo is currently used on more than 500 construction sites helping customers to realize crucial projects such as hospitals, solar parks and new apartment buildings.
We are a bunch of fun, interdisciplinary, and international people striving to become the leading digital solution for the construction industry.
As Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d) you shape our engineering practices and mature our product and tech architecture. If you are passionate about working on a product impacting thousands of construction projects every day, strive to build high-quality software and like to work in an agile and interdisciplinary team, this is the place for you!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- You will evolve our modern tech stack based on React / React Native in the frontend and NodeJS / GraphQL / PostgreSQL in the backend hosted on AWS.
- You will participate in all phases of the product lifecycle including being a principal collaborator with product owners and designers to define product specifications in a cross-functional Scrum team
- You will shape our engineering culture by demonstrating healthy modern engineering practices focusing on writing clean, well-tested and well-refactored code and shipping it into production on at least a daily basis
- You will mentor junior team members, check code quality through pull requests and help them when with questions
You strive in a cross-functional, dynamic and demanding work environment and already gathered professional working experience as part of agile software development teams.
- You show that you can master the latest technologies and that you are versatile with modern languages, tools, and workflows. We are looking for Frontend, Backend and Fullstack Engineers
- You care about building great products for customers as much as about building great software
- You have deep knowledge about software architecture and design, about infrastructure and software engineering workflows
- You are a person who loves to share your knowledge and learnings with the team
- You take ownership for the code you write; you don’t believe in throwing code over the wall, but instead see development, testing, deployment, and debugging as your tasks
We offer you:
- The chance to actively shape a rapidly growing startup backed by leading European VCs and Business Angels.
- Support for going to tech conferences and taking speaking engagements.
- Work in cross-functional teams with product and development colleagues to enable projects such as solar parks and new apartment buildings.
- Regular team events such as Rafting on the Isar, game nights and Oktoberfest visits.
- Flexible working hours, central office space as well as 25 vacation days
- MacBook Pro and your choice of other hardware
- Relocation allowance, if necessary