Senior Front End Developer (m/f/d)
for Berlin and Attenkirchen (Munich)
As soon as possible we are looking for a Senior Front End Developer who would like to join an international team and take the opportunity to contribute significantly to the successful further development of our software.
You grew up with the web and already have significant experiences in software development? Do you like to be part of a team that works in partnership with our customers to implement their wishes and develop sophisticated applications? Would you like to participate in technically exciting project topics? Actively contribute your ideas and impulses in a team-oriented working environment with room for manoeuvre? Would you like to exchange ideas with a lively community of like-minded people in order to work with us to improve our corporate goals? Then you will be with us at the right place!
With over 23.000 bookings MICE Portal is the market leader for online booking portals in the German MICE industry. 16 years continuous trust from clients - like Deutsche Telekom, Schindler, or DATEV are the reason for our success. Process optimization was the main reason for developing an electronical, web-based procurement portal for meetings and events. In 2008 the MICE Portal was created as a customized solution for MICE procurement bringing together our expert know-how and fulfilling customers' requirements, goals and wishes.
Employees play a prominent role - they are the backbone of our company. We empower all employees in constant learning and encourage career and professional development.
- understanding of how to write secure frontend code and an awareness of common web application security vulnerabilities
- demonstrate web performance profiling, troubleshooting and optimization experience and you are familiar with web performance best practices
- passion for writing clean and testable code as well as testing and the ability to write unit tests/specs
- strong desire to share your professional skills with our junior developer
- good knowledge of the event and hotel industry
- fluent English skills, German is a plus
- team spirit
What you´ll do…
- work in a SCRUM-driven company
- define and utilize analytics to aid in identifying improvements/problems
- work closely with non-technical internal and external user groups
- understand and keep up with tech trends
- Teaching skills to share knowledge with team members
- Ability to work independently and in a team with good communication skills
- You already live our values to be flexible, respectful, open and think outside the box (FROG)
- an agile and future-oriented workplace with opportunities for further development
- innovative loft office in Berlin
- possibility to work four days and at home
- 30 days vacation
- company pension plan, Kita subsidies and much more
- an independent, diversified job with insight into the connection between a software company and event planning
- free German language courses in Berlin
- Full time salary 57000 € – 67000 €, MacBook
As a market-leading, dynamic software company, we are happy to welcome dedicated employees who enjoy their work. Thanks to our innovative ideas and individual processes, the MICE portal makes event planning as easy and efficient as possible for its customers. Offline and digital. Many well-known companies from various industries rely on our expertise. With us you will find flat hierarchies, great colleagues, a great working atmosphere and value-driven cooperation.
Have we made you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application via e-mail at: [email protected]Apply now