Team Lead - Front-end (ReactJS) Development
CasaiQ is seeking a talented and experienced full-stack developer to join our downtown Kansas City team. We are a dynamic, VC-backed startup that is looking for people who are excited about home automation and changing the way residents interact with their apartments.
CasaiQ is a SaaS platform for property managers and owners that integrates with existing smart home devices to create 'smart' apartments and properties. We provide residents with an amazing smart home experience, allowing them to control multiple devices from our mobile app, while also providing property managers a tool to help better manage and operate their properties.
You can check out our website to get an overview of what features we currently support as well as a better overall idea of what we are all about.
What We Are Looking For
- You are able to setup and maintain a development environment yourself, as well as maintain existing systems.
- Ability to spec, build, test, and assist in deployment of all committed code.
- Work within current Agile team structure and project management framework.
- Work in an agile environment with other developers and our UX/Design team to design, prototype, and build new applications and features.
- Partner with our platform engineering team to design and plan how frontend apps will consume data from our core platform APIs.
- Write well-tested, highly-supportable, performant code.
- Prior front-end development and/or mobile development experience.
- Must be able to work closely with the product manager and UX lead to follow predefined user stories and wireframes.
- Experience with Phoenix web apps is major plus, as well as any experience with React Native, Redux, or other React-related libraries.
- This is not a junior-level developer position. You’re experienced, proficient, and well-read in applicable technologies. That said, the exact number of years of experience you have is not as important as your ability to demonstrate competence, learn quickly, and work effectively on a growing team.
- Proficiency with REST APIs.