Frontend developer for Telia Stockholm
This job offer is expired
My name is Erik Björk and I am looking for an ambitious frontend developer for one of my teams in Solna, Stockholm. We are a great team with skilled developers and we want someone with an extra passion for design and styling to join us!
Your next challenge:
We are working closely with the editorial's office at Telia. One of our current assignments is to create a component library in Vue and CSS/LESS for other teams within Telia to use. These components are reusable, and they have a dynamic functionality. You can see this in all the code that we are producing - we are focused on clean coding and the thoughts behind the code is long term. The component library is done from scratch, so you do not have to work with legacy code. Another assignment of ours is working with campaigns for Telia.se. For an example we did the Black Friday Campaign.
Something we think is great is that we have short lead times from development to code in production. This means that we can see our code on Telia's website with thousands of visitors shortly after we are done coding!
Who are you?
Since we are working closely together with cross functional teams and skilled colleagues within the unit, it's great if you have good communication skills. We're also big fans of pair programming and mob programming (we think two brains are better than one) so if you are a true team player where cooperation with you colleagues falls naturally, you will fit right in with us. Other attributes that would make you a great fit for us are listed below:
- Open - You enjoy sharing knowledge with your colleagues.
- Forward thinking - You are eager to find the best solutions to the problems that you encounter.
- Self-driven - You are going to have a strong influence on your own development. Together with your closest agile leader you will set up annual goals for you and we will help you reach these. We want all our employees to explore their next opportunity with us.
Your professional experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- We appreciate if you also have experience from working with test driven development and agile cross functional teams.
If you want to know more about this position, please connect with our recruiter Emelie Engvall on LinkedIn or email her at [email protected]
Do not hesitate to send your application today, the selection and the interviews are going on continuously.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!