← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
At Hometime, we’re turning short-term property management upside down. We’ve taken an operationally intensive business into the cloud with our industry leading technology and a remote workforce. We’re searching for great humans to help evolve our technology and enable us to grow at an even faster rate. If you’re technically sound and are looking for an amazing culture please read on.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer you will help guide the engineering team to deliver quality, well structured code in line with the product roadmap. By leading best practises, code reviews and mentorship to other engineers you will ensure a solid foundation upon which the Hometime platform will evolve over time. To help you accomplish this, we'll offer you the perfect environment to execute on the requirements, including an incredible team to help you every step of the way.
About the role:
- Hometime is all about empowering remote workers. This role can be completed anywhere with an internet connection and a friendly time zone
- You will form the core of the engineering team with two other senior engineers and the product manager. We will build out the rest of the team around the core.
- You will shape the architecture of the platform by discussing solutions and applying lessons from the existing stack to a predominantly new build
- You will help other engineers increase their output through code reviews and shared learning
- You will be key decision maker in the solutions process and be looked upon to facilitate an open discussion when tackling high level problems
- Drive an engaging collaborative culture in line with the our non-technical teams
- Have fun, enjoy the project and keep everyone pumped up
- No egos
Here are some things we expect you to bring to the table on day 1:
- Experience with ruby on rails, node.js, mongoDB and some front end technologies (ruby on rails, react/redux)
- Personal traits:
- Care about the place you work and value the team
- Experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and a high degree of ownership and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- You'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Create features quickly and without any red tape
- Be on a smart team that gets a lot done
- Experience in a remote dev team
- Have knowledge about Airbnb
- Computer Science or technical degree strongly preferred
More remote react jobs
Senior Front-End Web Engineer Red Van Workshop
Senior React Native Developer Quimbee
Full Stack Engineer Facet Wealth
React Native & Node engineer G2i Inc.