Lead UX Developer
This job offer is expired
LEAD UX DEVELOPER - R&D - AMERICAS
Allegro seeks an experienced Lead UX Developer to join our R&D team in the corporate office in Dallas. This is an exciting Greenfield project for an experienced Frontend UX Developer who has a passion for designing engaging user experiences. The UX Developer will be creating designs for a Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software solution for power and gas utilities, refiners, producers, commodity traders, retails and consumers.
- Responsible for designing Allegro web and mobile UX apps.
- Responsible for improving current Allegro products by refining their design and user interaction.
- Creating and communicating design guidelines, patterns and libraries.
- Collaborate with development leaders on technical design.
- Keep current on technology and commodity industry trends.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or similar field.
- Significant experience designing enterprise applications.
- Significant experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web or agency).
- Experience with Typscript, GIT and Rudimentary Build and Devops.
- NodeJs, Webpack and Redux are a plus.
- Strong understanding of material design or similar design standards.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Experience working with offshore teams.