Sr React Native Developer
This job offer is expired
We’re reinventing early childhood education through an online language learning platform for kids. We adopt the Netflix model to help children learn the English language via a content platform and online live classes with millions of users. We believe in breaking down language barriers and helping provide equal opportunities to all kids around the world.
- Relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- 5+ years experience creating, fixing, maintaining, and expanding mobile apps
- You understand functional programming, composition, currying, etc
- You’re comfortable working without jQuery
- GIT version control (good knowledge)
- Experience working at a fast-paced, small technology company (<50 employees)
- Highly autonomous; Strong decision-making and execution with imperfect information
- High motivation to learn and grow
- High level of English
- Bonus points for Android/iOS development experience
Perks & Benefits:We are proud of our culture and work hard to make sure every team member loves what they do. Check some of the perks and benefits of working in the EU and being a Lingoer.
- Stock-options: Joining the Lingokids journey means you own part of the company.
- Retreats & Happy Hours: Our team celebrates monthly get-togethers and an annual retreat.
- Free books: We buy you any books that can help you be even better at your work.
- Family Leave: Enjoy up to 4 months of paid family leave, regardless of when you joined.
- Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Our kitchen is always full, from beer to daily fresh fruits.
- Visa Sponsorship: If needed, we will fully-sponsor a EU visa to come work with us.
- Language Lessons: We offer language lessons in Spanish and English.
- Technology: Get hooked up with a Macbook (or PC) to do your best work.
- Fridays Lunch & Learn: Weekly all-hands gathering to lunch and learn from each other.
- Paid time-off: 23 paid days off for everything life throws your way.
- International Office: Multicultural team with 10+ nationalities and day-to-day work in English.
- Sunny Spain: Over 300 days of sunshine per year with blue-skies.
How to apply
Send your CV to [email protected]