Senior Fullstack Engineer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Who we are:
Doodle is the world’s favorite online scheduling tool with nearly 30 million monthly users around the globe. People use Doodle to plan everything from dinners with friends and family to business meetings. We are a fast-growing team of 40 passionate engineers, designers, product managers and sales people spread out in Belgrade, Berlin, Tel Aviv and Zurich.
You’ll be joining our newly formed cross-functional Growth Hacking team based in our Berlin office. We are convinced we can accelerate the inherent virality of Doodle by exploring new growth ideas, building them and measuring their effect. You and your team will help bringing Doodle’s already impressive user growth to new heights.
We are specifically looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a frontend engineer
- Strong ES5 and ES6 knowledge
- Solid Java knowledge
- A data-driven and agile mindset
(If you have a public Github repository with your personal projects, please share it with us).
Whom you’ll be working with:
We’re a fun bunch of people and we have an open, casual and inclusive atmosphere, where everyone encourages each other to share their opinions, interests and weird hobbies. You’ll be working with different people in the company, sometimes across offices.
In Berlin we’ve been working on the mobile apps for the last three years and have recently started to diversify into other areas. From our office you can see the TV Tower and it’s also a pretty good place if you’re into S-Bahn spotting. Every couple of weeks after work we take over the office to play board games. Dogs are welcome and occasionally one of us brings theirs.
We are currently working with these technologies:
- Modern frontend: React, redux, redux saga, webpack, postCSS, express.js, Node.js
- Design: Design systems, Style Guide, user testing
- Testing: Karma, webdriver.io, Jest
- Native: iOS/macOS, Android, Chrome extensions
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, AWS, Prometheus, Grafana
- Data-driven: Google Analytics, Google Optimize, HotJar, Metabase, Airflow, ELK
- Agile: JIRA, Kanban, Scrum, CI/CD
(Don’t worry if you only know some of these, we’ve all had to learn them on the job and will help you getting up to speed, gently).
What we offer:
- Top-spec hardware: you choose your setup
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Personal budget for educational courses and conferences
- Make an impact for millions of users
- A friendly, passionate and international working environment
- Opportunity to travel to Belgrade, Tel Aviv and Zurich. This includes a once per year budget to do so, even if there is no direct business reason!
So, get in touch!
Doodle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We believe that a diverse team makes for better products and a better workplace. Our team comes from all over the world (representing 20 nationalities!) and from varied backgrounds. Our current team of 41 has 10 women. This is not enough, and we’d particularly love to hear from women and other groups underrepresented in the tech industry, but obviously we will consider all strong applicants!