Frontend developer (React)
This job offer is expired
Love to learn? Love to work on software which makes a difference?
Maybe you have been looking for a chance to use some different tech, perhaps gain experience in serverless?
Always wanted to be the go to expert in React, Redux and Typescript ?
Perhaps your looking for a purpose to the code you’re delivering sprint to sprint?
The development team at Redington makes a big impact on the business, our clients and our mission to make 100 million people financially secure. We are an agile team, who all believe in continuous improvement and learning.
As a developer at Redington you will be building applications for both internal users (consultants and analysts) and our clients. Current and future applications include research, data, analytics and interactive tools. Our tools and applications are delivered through both web interfaces and function libraries. You will get stuck in with all aspects of development, wearing different hats through the development cycle and taking part in: planning, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, dev-ops and support.
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE
- A UI framework (React, Redux and Material UI) legend
- Passionate about designing clean, responsive and user-friendly applications
- An agile developer
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Understanding or interest in financial services/pensions/investment management
- Some experience with Cloud based development platforms
- Broader Microservices development experience
- Experience with DevOps
- Some experience/interest in Serverside frameworks like (e.g. .Net Core)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Deployment tools like TeamCity, Octopus