This job offer is expired
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who want to help us change the way companies think and approach problems; people who want to teach and learn from others; we are looking for people who want to be treated like adults. We are looking for people who want to work in cross-functional teams, and want to help others learn how to build them, and why they're valuable; people with a grasp of a variety of technologies, languages, and methodologies, along with their pros and cons.
What you'll do
- Enable our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better software.
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products. Read; experiment; learn; teach.
Skills and experience we’re after
- Full stack Java, ES2016/ESNext JS, modern SPA frameworks and engineering, solid HTML5 and CSS, automated testing, familiar with design systems, working hand in hand with UX and UI teams.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
- Write quality code and tests like unit testing, automation testing.
- Excellent ES2016/ESNext, HTML & CSS skills, comfortable using modern frameworks to develop single page applications.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience of working with UX teams to jointly craft UIs that are both exciting and fit for purpose.
- Deep understanding of what motivates, inspires and stifles software teams.
- Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them.
- Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery concept and tools.
- Experience in mobile development using any framework like React-native / PhoneGap / Ionic is a plus.