← Back to all jobs
Front End Software Developer
Ultimate Software is seeking a Front End Developer to work in our Global Security team.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, cross-browser compatibility, and advanced layout knowledge (flexbox).
- Ability to interact with existing code exposed as APIs.
- Accustomed to creating responsive web applications and sites using Bootstrap or Material Design.
- Ability to operate within major source code management solutions such as Git and Mercurial
- Awareness of best practices in application security
- Comfortable working with teams in multiple locations and to work independently to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience with at least one major front-end framework, preferably React.
- Experience with data visualization tools like D3 or HighCharts.
- Experience using Linux and Unix operating systems and virtual environments
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Security background is a plus
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Talent Acquisition Manager will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.