Full-stack Developer (Web tech [React, etc.] & C#)
This job offer is expired
At HTM we manage two hotels in the Niseko resort in Japan. Our public face revolves around our
Guest Booking Portals, our Agent Booking Portal and Owner's Portal. We have just renewed the Guest Booking Portals, but the other two are still to go. On top of that, we have many other ideas that we need help building.
We are looking for a talented Full-stack Developer to become a permanent part of our team, to work with us and help us shape our public presence represent our hotels, resort and business: modern, professional and fun.
We have a great product, and good understanding of what we need to achieve. We have just recently started our journey to modernize our systems, and to speed up that journey we need some more help.
If you are an experienced developer keen to work on a fun, fast-moving, ongoing and
challenging project, perhaps with an interest in Japan, skiing or a beautiful mountain location then
This role is available on a full-time employee basis for a Developer to be based here in Niseko.
What we offer:
Major, up-coming / on-going developments
- Further development for Guest Booking portals
- e.g. CRM & Loyalty point system with SSO to social medias
- Brand new online portals for Agents and Owners
- Overhaul for our internal systems (such as time tracking & rostering)
- New, fast and simple API on top of the back-end system
- Recent in-house development tech stack
- incl. React, Redux, Node.js, styled-components, etc.
- Microservice architecture, hosted on Google Cloud
- Back-end system is 3rd party SaaS
- We do our API development with C# (ASP.NET Web API)
We practice DevOps culture so you will have a good chance to learn more, but some practices are still taking shape so a good chance to make an impact. You would be joining our development team of 3 people and would be taking part in all of the above projects.
What are we looking for:
- You've participated on at least a couple of development projects from start to finish
- Hopefully you have used some of the newer web technologies (like React) in some of them
- You know your way around with C# (ASP.NET Web API is a bonus)
- You care for the quality of your code; writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow
- You know how to use Git and have been part of agile teams
- SQL Server knowledge
- Design capabilities
- CI/CD (Kubernetes, CircleCI, Docker...)
- Your own open source projects