This job offer is expired
At SimplyCook we have a vision that the whole world should be able to make restaurant quality meals at home. Our current goal is to get over one million people cooking better meals and we are well on our way. SimplyCook is a tech-enabled subscription ecommerce business shipping over 300,000 products a month to its customers all over the UK and is growing quickly. Were backed by leading investors Episode 1, Maxfield Capital, 500 startups and Octopus investments. The business is comfortably capable of turning a profit (although we are investing in further growth)
Our core product is a monthly subscription box containing flavour ingredients (sauces, spices, pastes) and recipes to help people cook new meals. This product is supported by i) our website, and ii) mobile apps on Android and iOS - using the latest React Native framework.
Were currently looking for a junior to mid-level front-end developer to join our technology team, working with the current front end developer. The role would be ideal for someone looking to grow their skills and experience, maybe moving up from their first or second job in the field.
- This role is front-end focused and youll predominantly be working on implementing new designs and features for our web site, but there is potential for working across all of our internal systems and our mobile apps.
- Youll work closely with the team, stakeholders, and our CTO to bring experiments and product improvements to life.
- Your initial focus will be on our growth, retention, and revenue initiatives which are driven and prioritised through collaboration between our product and technology teams.
- Youll help us deliver a first class experience for our customers.
- A competitive salary
- Potential for equity / options
- Be part of a rapidly growing business with international expansion plans
- Flexible work schedule
- Team cooking days
- Free SimplyCook subscription
- Fully covered week-long team working holiday every year