Mobile Application Developer
Many of our customers are software developers, just like yourself. If you know how to design, write and document your source code with a passion to make it easy for others to copy and enhance your style, this position is for you.
Here's what you can expect from the job and what you need to be successful:
First you have to stand out from the crowd, read our webpage, watch our video and learn how we are going to change the world.
Then tell us how you can help build reference implementations from our APIs.
Show us your work, show us what you are proud of.
Key Job Success Areas
- Work with our talented team to Design and write specifications, then write the software code and enable third parties to perform unit testing
- Provide deep systems support (programming, architecture, system analysis) for the team
- Document processes and development projects
- Follow established configuration/change control processes to enable the entire team to operate efficiently
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Plan for and work flexibly to deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Mobile Engineer
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design
- Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- Proficient in building cross platform native applications.
- Proficient with common front-end build tools
- Proficient in application design and development for iOS and Android
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Experience in an Agile Development environment
- A deep understanding of the importance of building maintainable, efficient, clean code, while balancing the urgency of business needs
- Skilled in proper Git usage
- Superb verbal and written communication skills