Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning / Full Stack
This job offer is expired
About SugarCRM, Inc.
SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most empowering, adaptable and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution on the market. We are the industry’s leading company focused exclusively on customer relationship management. Helping our clients build a unique customer experience through great customer relationships is our sole focus.
Recognized by leading market analysts as a CRM visionary and innovator, Sugar is deployed by more than 2 million individuals in over 120 countries and 26 languages. Companies large and small are turning from yesterday’s CRM solutions to rely on Sugar to manage customer relationships.
Where do you fit?
The Sugar AI team's mission is to build products and services that help people make better and faster decisions, automate tasks and processes and extend reach through virtual assistants and agents. Our products and services help users sell more effectively and provide better service by bringing users a wealth of real-time knowledge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player. You must have stellar software development, project organization, and communication skills, and work well in cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate is an exceptional full stack engineer with a background in system design, microservices architecture and technologies such as Node.js, Backbone, React, Angular2, and jQuery.
Impact you will make in the role:
- You will create new and exciting products under the umbrella of an already solid and mature CRM leader
- Work cross-functionally with other teams within SugarCRM to help implement the strategic vision of the product
- Push the envelope of software design and architecture
- Challenge, mentor, and learn from your peers
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years in software development
- Experience with Node.js API/backend development in a cloud-based, scalable, fault tolerant architecture
- Passionate about AI and Machine Learning and stays up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, databases, operating systems, and debugging
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with source control such as Git/Bitbucket
- Exposure to container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS
- Exposure to DevOps and CI/CD configuration management
- BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
Location: Cupertino, CA
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Engineering Team Culture:
Our focus is building out teams with smart engineers who are passionate about their craft and excited to build software for our unique solutions in the CRM (customer relationship management) space. At SugarCRM, you'll have the chance to work on various teams and stacks. Here's more:
- Communication and collaboration is key to our processes, and we don't want to hinder it with walls
- We are passionate about automated testing to deliver a high level of quality to our customers
- We use a Scrum-based development methodology that includes daily stand-ups, regular Sprint reviews, and retrospectives to discuss
- We value unique perspectives brought by diverse backgrounds and experiences. A broad range of ideas and perspectives help us to create the best possible product
- As a part of our company culture, we encourage everyone to work at a healthy, sustainable pace
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other benefit plans like 401(k) match
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Wellness Reimbursement and Workforce Fitness Program
- Career & Personal Development Program – multi-platform
- New Hire Onboarding for all new employees worldwide – at Corporate Headquarters in Cupertino, California
- Regular social events
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: SugarCRM does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any SugarCRM employee. SugarCRM will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of SugarCRM and will be processed accordingly.