← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
NUVI aggregates hundreds of millions of pieces of social content that are created everyday via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and just about every internet publishing outlet on the web. We help the world’s leading brands and advertising agencies make sense of the seemingly limitless amount of social data through gorgeous visualizations, analytics, and reporting. We create beautiful, insightful, data-driven software that fuels strategy and guides decision-making.
If you like displaying and analyzing data at scale, this will be your dream job.
We expect all team members to be productive, optimistic, and honest. We believe that:
- Productivity is the foundation of all success
- Optimism is the source of team energy
- Honesty is simply the best policy
We also expect that you will be accountable, customer focused, and transparent.
As a senior team members, we expect solid experience and understanding in the underlying technologies that run our platform. We expect the ability to independently complete projects in a timely manner according to our development standards. We also expect the ability to organize and lead a team and mentor other team members.
- Experience in building fault-tolerant and high performance single page applications using ReactJS framework.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SVG, D3, WebGL, and Webpack.
- Knowledge with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the Web.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery (Kubernetes or other containerized infrastructure).
- Needs to be a team player and work in a high pace environment with lots of ambiguity and short turnaround times.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired.
Core Technologies We Use:
- Ruby / JRuby Rails 4+ / Node.js
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
- RabbitMQ, Kafka
- External API’s: REST and GraphQL
More remote react jobs
Full Stack Node.JS Developer iPresence
Full-stack Engineer Modulz