Senior Frontend Engineer - React
This job offer is expired
HelloFresh delivers “cook from scratch” meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards and high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredients—saving time and money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company and is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, and Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe. and listed in November 2017 at the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will be working in an acquisition-focused team for the US market. You will be focusing on performance and improving our Frontend Infrastructure while working cross department with different engineers & designers. Responsibilities include developing A/B tests within our checkout funnel to understand user behaviors and still provide a great user experience.
- Structure and build A/B tests while providing a great user experience
- Keep our product up to date with the latest frontend technologies such as React and ES2015+
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews)
- Actively contribute to team and company standards
- Provide technical leadership and be a role model for our junior team members
- Work cross-functionally with our design, product, and data analytics teams to deliver a great user experience
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years’ of experience building customer-facing applications
- You have a knack for anything that happens on the web
- You have experience with component-based architecture using React
- You keep up to date with the latest developments in web technologies
- You can handle pixel perfect UX designers very well
- You have ambition to develop yourself and learn from your peers
- You know how to take responsibility
- You can work in fast-paced teams
- You have experience working in an agile development environment and using agile tools
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
What we offer
- Have a fast growing, dynamic and diverse IT team
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- A homegrown state of the art micro-service architecture (yes for the front-end as well)
- A great open source mindset
- The opportunity to work with the newest and hottest technologies
- Bright minds for you to measure yourself with and learn from
- Give you the possibility to grow
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
We’re committed to making HelloFresh as inclusive as we can be. As part of that commitment we chose to be transparent about our diversity data. To enable us to build an accurate picture of our workforce, we ask some optional questions in our application process.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.